The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1969 - 1972 Blazers and Jimmys Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-03-2017, 01:41 AM   #1
MIKE77z

Another EFI fuel tank thread.. Square body blazer tank questions or other options

Hi guys working along on the blazer and as always projects get spendy im trying to save where i can .I see a bunch of people posting the TBI tanks out of the 87 - 91 square body blazer and burban fit in the frame.

Not sure but from doing my due diligence and searching and reading before posting some say you have to move x memebers , that would suck as the frame is powdercoated already and body is mounted so i would love to avoid that.

A: Do they fit between the rails and x-members ( i should just order one but thats 4 days away from my parts store and im trying to work on it this weekend :sadface

B: does the factory filler neck fit to the tanks filler without having to hack the tank ( again trying to be efficient )

C: Pictures or links to build threads would be awesome after two hours of searching tonight plus hours other days im getting a headache lol

Worst case ill have to either suck it up and order a tank from Boyds ( i would like a larger then stock tank as it will more then likely be getting a few trips south and 19 gallons isn't alot of fuel )

Thanks Mike
MIKE77z is offline   Reply With Quote