The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > General Discussion

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-20-2018, 04:47 PM   #1
Steeveedee
Who Changed This?

Trail of Bread Crumbs

2:45 AM today some guy was driving home, clobbered a curb somewhere, and then drove down my street with two flat tires. One peeled off the wheel and ran down the side of my car, tearing up the paint. Called the police and they came out to take a report. I told him I knew where the car was, because "it left a trail of bread crumbs"- the wheels scored the pavement all the rest of the way to where he parked, in front of his house. No proof of insurance and expired tags. The cop searched the car but found nothing. Got the guy's number and called him; he admitted driving the car, but not on my street. Cop told him about the gouges in the pavement. I asked about what I should do about the tire casing, because it's going to cost me money to dispose of it. He took it over to the guy's car and left it on the front seat before he had it towed away. Now, I just need to get my car fixed.

'70 Chevy 3/4T Longhorn CST 402/400/3.56 Custom Camper

Simi Valley, CA
Steeveedee is offline   Reply With Quote