The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > Welcome Area

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-23-2019, 01:30 PM   #1
mikeyptv

Hot Rod Garage / Roadkill Garage C10

Heyhey! New to the forum so here's a bit about the project.

It's a '67 c10 that started life as a longbed, was plucked off a farm and then cutdown to a short bed on Hot Rod Garage (I work on the show) and dropped onto a full QA1 dual adjustable coiler kit. All new bedsides from Brothers and some real minor 350 hop ups. Freiburger bought it from the company, then (Dulcich) painted the bed, dynamatted it and threw on better wheels on an episode of Roadkill Garage. It had a couple other little bits of screen time, but that's all the work worth mentioning.

I bought it off of him and have been running it as a part time daily. Planning for a milage-focused LS swap, 18/19's, A/C, and all the things that'll make it an excellent daily driver.

I'm trying to use all used parts for whatever needs replacing. I call it Recycle Blue, so I'm trying to stick with the reused theme. Just because we're car people doesn't mean we can't do our part.

So I'll probably hit you up for some used parts, and will keep updating as things progress! https://www.instagram.com/p/BxAj9HTh-fE/
Attached Images

Last edited by mikeyptv; 12-23-2019 at 01:56 PM. Reason: photo link
mikeyptv is offline   Reply With Quote