The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1960-1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 10-22-2002, 03:03 PM   #1
Fast68Chevy
Account Suspended

parting out 64 C-10 with bad cab and fenders

rad support looks to be un-holey from what i can tell without taking apoart truck, $75 if turns out to be good

doors have a little rust through just on the lower rear corners, corners are not loose or anything, are damn good shape for 64-66 metal in IL, not if were TX or AR or CAli or AZ doors, a simple patch panel along very bottom would fix em,
they are light green and have deluxe side trim holes and are complete with glass and all and panels also $50 for them ?

coil rear axle, is 3.73 or 4.11 will find out for sure if someone is interested for 50 bucks,

trailing arms, if are good shape then $50 ??

three speed column, no handle, housing is not broken, $25

white original two spoke wheel and cap with extra cap, all in daily driver shape, $40

inside mirror, chrome, $15

dash instr panel, most dash knobs,

intact orig heater box assemblies and related,

long fleet wood floor bed looks to be no holes anywhere, floor is damn good for IL regiuon, only bad thing is that its dented in lower rear end, it can be straightened pretty easily if you get lil creative. $125 or trade for something interesting 67-72

tailgate nice and straight cept one minor ding dent on lower driver side, $175 with hardware and all

rear bumper $20

good fuel tank and probably good sender, does not have bad gas in it, was running driving a few days ago, $20

hood hinges $25

door hinges, $25 all four

maybe grille, the fender nose trim pieces can go with, is all std painted,. $100 ??

cab and fenders are big holes trashed junk scrap.

windshield broken, back glass ok i think, $15

i have no digicam

no shipping on larger parts, is in lincoln il centrer of state,

willing to trade for anything cool for 67-72 or later like p/s stuff, p/b stuff, HEI stuff, good Q jet carbs from '75-79(1705 stamping number code series)

other stuff on truck too, ask and i may have it,

thanks

Last edited by Fast68Chevy; 10-23-2002 at 01:05 AM.
Fast68Chevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2002, 01:56 PM   #2
Fast68Chevy
Account Suspended

truck has to go bye bye as per rules set by local zoning enforcer, i got busted yesterday morning, im ony gonna be able to salveage like the tailgate and maybe steering wheel,........

i have 7 days,.,. station wagon has to go, 70 swb frame has to go, and 72 truck front half of rolling chassis has to go, and 72 bed, and etc.

wish someone could come save some of this, we can make a deal late ror something, i just hate ot see this go to waste,...

damnit......
Fast68Chevy is offline   Reply With Quote