The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1960-1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 07-28-2009, 09:59 AM   #1
terd ferguson

More Good Parts...

1. Chevy C-30 badges. These are in good shape. A little dull, but no pitting. You don't see these often. $25 plus shipping

2. Complete dash wiring harness plus gauge cluster harness. This is complete including the fuse block. This is from a '60-'63, I'm unsure whether or not the gauge cluster harness will work for the 4-5-6 trucks or not. LMC wants crazy money for these- dash is $389 and cluster is $80. $40 plus shipping

3. Left and Right Upper Radiator Support Braces. These have some surface rust but are otherwise straight. $25 for both plus shipping

4. Windshield Wiper Cowl Panel. This is straight with some surface rust. $25 plus shipping

5. '60-'61 Chevy headlight buckets. These have some surface rust. They will need new hardware (adjustment screws, springs, and plastc retainers- cheap from LMC or Brothers). These have the towers to screw to the chevy bezels but can also be used for '60-'66 GMC grills. $30 for both plus shipping

6. '60-'66 GMC headlight buckets. These have some surface rust. They will need new hardware (adjustment screws, springs, and plastic retainers- cheap from LMC or Brothers). These DO NOT have the towers to screw into the chevy bezels. You could bend some metal to make them work for '60-'61 chevy grills, the holes are there in the buckets. $30 for both plus shipping

7. Left and Right Fender Extentions. The driver side has been taken down to bare metal and primed. It has two small pin holes but is otherwise good. The passenger side is still as mother nature made it. It has some surface rust but no holes or dents. There is an antenna hole in it. $20 for both plus shipping

8. '63 Grill. This is totally complete minus headlight bezels. It includes lights and harness. It has been painted, so no surface rust on this one. There is a small ding on the lower bar near the center. This should come right out. This was the grill that came on my truck before I did the swap. Bolt it on and go. $50 plus shipping

PM me here or email me at terdferguson13@gmail.com for any questions and I'll get right back to you. I don't do Paypal. Payment must be a USPS Money Order or discreet cash (wrap it up good so it can't be seen). Thanks for looking and thanks for this great forum.

***I love trades more than cash. Here's what I'm looking for: metalflake steering wheel, neat factory 4 bbl. air cleaner, '60-'66 chevy chrome or stainless door sill trim, '60-'66 lower outer door patch panels, '60-'63 new windshield rubber gasket, '60-'63 new rubber door weatherstripping, anything bright and shiny I can use for my truck. Give me a shot, all I can do is say no.

Keywords: Chevy Chevrolet C-10 c10 c 10 GMC truck pickup 1/2 ton 3/4 ton 1 ton, shell casing, squirell skull wth partial brain matter muddin', 4 wheeler crestin' dunes, Is your hawg on meth? How would you know? How could you tell? Look for these here warning signs: sudden weight loss, euphoria leading to paranoia, stealatization of your things, and jibbery style oinkery what makes no sense at all. Warn your hawgs about the dangers of meth before it's too damn late. Hey, y’all seen them stickers what look like bullet holes? Yeah, I’m gonna get me some of them and I’m gonna stick ‘em on the back of my truck-boat-truck you know. Make it look like I got in some bad ass gun battle or what have you. Runnin’ from the law. I’m gonna go do that.

1955 2nd Series Chevy "King Of Trucks"

Last edited by terd ferguson; 07-28-2009 at 10:21 AM.
terd ferguson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 10:12 AM   #2
283 Man

Talking Re: More Good Parts...

pm on 63 grill ..Im interersed
Old 07-29-2009, 10:38 PM   #3
terd ferguson

Re: More Good Parts...

***New Trade Needed:

I need a vintage small block 4bbl. intake manifold with the filler tube on the manifold so I can install my "new" vette valve covers.

Old 08-05-2009, 01:23 PM   #4
terd ferguson

Bump. I need to move the rest of this stuff.

***I like trades more than cash. I got the intake manifold I was lookiing for. So now I'm looing for a neat factory type 4bbl. air cleaner. I really like the ones with the two snorkels. I think these were on full size chevy's in the '60s.***

Old 08-05-2009, 01:48 PM   #5
70 Suburban
Rods

i have the manifold... do you still have the 63 doors.. I only need them fromt about 2 in below the window and up

1965 C-10 Ext cab build. 350??(Does it count at 2 truck if I had to cut one up?)
1966 C-10 lwb 283 auto
1970 Suburban in pieces
1971 Blazer 4wd....restore someday. all factory CST
1972 Blazer 4wd parts truck still a roller
1972 GMC Sierra Grandee

1998 Chevy ext driver.
2005 F**D the wife drive...(cant fix women)
70 Suburban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 02:05 PM   #6
terd ferguson

Quote:
Originally Posted by 70 Suburban View Post
i have the manifold... do you still have the 63 doors.. I only need them fromt about 2 in below the window and up
I already got an intake manifold. I do still have the doors. PM me the details of what you need (glass, internals, vents, etc.). Thanks.

Old 08-05-2009, 10:13 PM   #7
terd ferguson

I found a cool air cleaner today, so that's off the trade list too. I still need the rest of the stuff on the list besides the intake manifold and the air cleaner if you want to trade.

Old 08-11-2009, 10:53 AM   #8
terd ferguson

Bump.

Make me an offer or trade me for a nice metalflake steering wheel, lower outer door patch panels, '60-'63 driver side inner lower door patch panel, chrome or stainless door sill trim, new '60-'63 windshield rubber, new '60-'63 door rubber, good fender driver or passenger, or a local welder to do some patch work.

Thanks again for looking.

Old 08-14-2009, 10:08 AM   #9
terd ferguson

Bump. Last chance, make me an offer on remaining stuff. What doesn't sell soon will get fixed up and go to auction.