The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1947 - 1959 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-15-2015, 11:13 PM   #1
Erics51chevy

51 chevy build

Hello
My name is Eric and I am a new member to the forum. I have been looking at information on the this since I started the truck and will continue to learn, so I thought i might as well join it. I have a 1951 (correct me if I'm wrong) 3100 that my dream is to turn it into a rat rod but still nice enough to daily drive and race. I am a 21 year old plumber in the union of Philadelphia but my main hobby is to fix cars and trucks to go faster and be louder.

My other two babies are:
[IMG][/IMG]

I started this build a while ago but only have recently got really into it the last couple months. The start of it was pretty much learning about the build of the truck in general, because heck, i didnt even know foot starters existed. This seems like a great place to learn and i would love to gain knowledge from the people that have already been there and done that.
Erics51chevy is offline   Reply With Quote