The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1947 - 1959 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-15-2013, 10:30 PM   #1
fabguy
Elev8r Man

Paying it forward!!!!

I hope this thread is ok with the MOD's, If it is against policy or rules or something I deeply apologize. I just wanted to help out some fellow members.

I thought after seeing a post by "54 Jimmy" about some hinges, I thought it would be cool to have a "paying it forward" thread. Basically, putting up parts that you don't need or want around, and another member can use, I would say for the price of shipping( helping our truck brothers out there).
Some of us are doing ok with our projects and some of us brothers out there are having a little bit of a hard time work wise or other wise.
Either way, it is a way for us too clean out that old milk crate thats been sitting in the garage in the corner that you just don't want to get rid of because you know someone will ask you for something out of it someday. Maybe barter something, give it away, all for the price of shipping....

I will go second:
I have a radio delete plate(no clips), a steering column bracket(mounts to bottom of dash) no lower piece. all for TF series truck/ panel, suburban.
let me know who needs what?

My F.B. project page.
fabguy is offline   Reply With Quote