The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevy/GMC Suburbans & Panels Message Board > 1967 - 1972 Chevy/GMC Suburbans and PanelsProjects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-02-2011, 11:34 PM   #1
Flint70step

Project Patina Azul

I first found my Burb about 4 years ago while cruising around after lunch on a deck job I was doing.I drove by saying ''man that is sweet'' to my helper/friend.I didnt have time to stop and ask about it,so I made a mental note of where it was and went back to work.Then a few days later after I finished the job I stopped by and knocked on the door.The guy was about my age(35) and was a pretty cool.I asked him about the Burb and he told that he got it over 10 years ago for $400 with no motor/trans!He was telling me how it was backed under his carport for 8 years and thats why the front clip is more weathered than the rest of the truck.He told me several people over the years have offered to buy it, but he stuck to his guns and said sry,not for sale.We exchanged phone #'s b4 I left and he told me I was the only person that he had given his # to about the burb.Here are a few pics of when I found her

72 Custom Deluxe Burb(Arizona truck)Nice interior
Great patina

Project Patina Azul http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=467668

Last edited by Flint70step; 09-05-2011 at 04:41 PM.
Flint70step is offline   Reply With Quote