The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Review Board > Member Dealings

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 09-08-2012, 09:27 PM   #76
sjarrett71

Re: HeavyMetalChevy

Am I going to get my alternator bracket?
Old 09-08-2012, 09:31 PM   #77
HeavyMetalChevy
Just a Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liz View Post
No, you have no idea how complicated others lives are. Again, I am sorry about your Dad. If I listed the bs crap we have gone through the last year, I could make folks cry. As can many others. Any way you look at it, you are trying to justify (from reading your responses) sending parts that came damaged, slow ship, non payment and scaring a newbie with rules meant to protect all? I am not trying to be an ass, but dude, get real. We ALL have issues, we ALL have lives outside the site. However, we do not all make deals and not follow through on them.

My suggestion, as stated in the other thread.. get your open deals finished. Clean up any messes you need to, and move on. Fraud is fraud no matter how you attempt to color it. It is not acceptable in any form.

Thanks
Yes... I know about your obligations to your family Liz....I AM NOT MAKING EXCUSES... They are all facts... It is honestly blown all out of proportion...Bu I TOTALLY understand. I am not trying to argue or contradict anyone.. Just stating that if I could have been more efficient...I most def. would have... I have sold to 100's of members over this last year and we are talking about a select few...Rather big, small, new, or old... That still put my track record at an Easy 90%. I am sorry and I have apologized in advance and hindsight numerous times... What is owed is owed and it is not like I have been hoarding parts or selling them local and then scrambling to find more to fufill my orders. I have not burnt one person on this board just have been hindered on getting my remaining parts out... I am no longer selling and have not been for a while.. I just want to make peace and hopefully come back with some dignity with no hard feelings. I love this community and I am by no means a scammer or b-s-er. It might seem that way to some but everyone is entitled to their feeling and I fully understand peoples frustrations. I am not taking anything away from them. Thanks
GM ZZ4 Hot Cam 1.5 roller rockers.375hp Aluminum
TH400(3rd)
71 SWB frame off with 68 body. POSI

PayPal: remimartin257@aol.com
Business Inquires: 812 801 5111
"Help me, help you" that's my motto

Members met... BuildinA68, jessewebb, daddymoo2, 70STOVEBOLT, irishfan77, feller, fine69, chevytruckguy70, jamie72, Nohatch, 2112, drtydog
HeavyMetalChevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 09:38 PM   #78
HeavyMetalChevy
Just a Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingsolver72 View Post
Hey Duane, for what it is worth I don't believe you.
Posted via Mobile Device
On what aspects...do tell... If you say one thing about me lying about my situation and my fathers and me lying about that....I can show you the medical bills, his test results, my time at the hospitals weekly, me being his in home care provider for months now, his previous liver, his extensive stays in the VA joke of a hospital, constant gas receipts and 200 mile round trips at least once a week, ambulance bills 300 miles, taps on his abdominal area,,, 5 liters and 11 lbs worth to be exact the most recent one, blood transfusions, maintaining all his 2 dozen meds, administering IV pushes and drips via a PICC line and antibiotic treatments.....

Or if you are talking about parts again...Prove your point...make a liar out of me????
TH400(3rd)

Members met... BuildinA68, jessewebb, daddymoo2, 70STOVEBOLT, irishfan77, feller, fine69, chevytruckguy70, jamie72, Nohatch, 2112, drtydog
Old 09-08-2012, 09:47 PM   #79
towbar

Location: Marshall, NC....heart of the Appalachians.....aka, Gods country!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyMetalChevy View Post
Yeah....my life is a little more complicated than others. This is why to me...they are just parts....I have waited almost two months for replacement parts from vendors....I knew they were good on it...so I did not waste my time tripping on it.. They came and I continued to buy from them...That is ust me though...
WTF??? what does this reply have to do with shipping a me grill shell that you posted pics of , AND INDICATED IT WAS FOR SALE??? Reply doesn't make any sense to me??

If you didn't have the grill shell in your possession, isn't that a violation of forum sell rules? Isnt that fraud too??

Eveybody has complicated lives, don't post parts for sale if you don't have time or gumption in your butt to ship them dude! Parts may be just parts to you.....but my cash isn't just money to me....it means something to me, I work hard for my $$ and dont want to be dooped out of it, my $125 is food on the table, cloths for the kids, gas in my car to travel 100 miles one way to be with my dad that just had quadruple bypass surgery yesterday.
towbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 09:53 PM   #80
HeavyMetalChevy
Just a Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by towbar View Post
WTF??? what does this reply have to do with shipping a me grill shell that you posted pics of , AND INDICATED IT WAS FOR SALE??? Reply doesn't make any sense to me??

If you didn't have the grill shell in your possession, isn't that a violation of forum sell rules? Isnt that fraud too??

Eveybody has complicated lives, don't post parts for sale if you don't have time or gumption in your butt to ship them dude! Parts may be just parts to you.....but my cash isn't just money to me....it means something to me, I work hard for my $$ and dont want to be dooped out of it, my $125 is food on the table, cloths for the kids, gas in my car to travel 100 miles one way to be with my dad that just had quadruple bypass surgery yesterday.
Dude ... I am sitting on 4-5 nice grilles at any given time... Yours has been here for about 4 months... I understand the monetary aspect... Prayers for you and your father... I have NEVER ripped anyone out of ANYTHING on here... Especially money. That is why I do not understand why people are suggesting such. All of my orders have been satisfactory completed. With that being said... I have about 4-5 members to wrap up and I am done...
TH400(3rd)

Old 09-08-2012, 09:55 PM   #81
powerdriver 1958
Kid's Mechanic

The threats stop now Stick to getting the deals handled and nothing else
powerdriver 1958 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 10:00 PM   #82
Liz
Catchy title goes here..

Quote:
Yes... I know about your obligations to your family Liz....
I am not going to argue with you, or troll etc.. The above statement is false. You do not know me personally at all. You do not know what obligations I have, nor do you know the hardships and illnesses we have faced. So please do not try to say you do. When in fact, you have no clue at all.
Liz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 10:19 PM   #83
towbar

Location: Marshall, NC....heart of the Appalachians.....aka, Gods country!!

Quote:
Dude ... I am sitting on 4-5 nice grilles at any given time... Yours has been here for about 4 months... I understand the monetary aspect... Prayers for you and your father... I have NEVER ripped anyone out of ANYTHING on here... Especially money. That is why I do not understand why people are suggesting such. All of my orders have been satisfactory completed. With that being said... I have about 4-5 members to wrap up and I am done...
Thank you Duane, prayers go out to you and your dad as well.

Dude......You've had my grill and my cash for about a month now, and I have neither.....you have not communicated with me, have not returned pm to me nor have you contacted many others who are posting here tonight from the sounds of it. If you would give folks a heads up or reply to pm's many would be much more patient, but everyone here is done with patients now!!! Your only as good as your last deal and your current selling and shipping practices combined with no communication is not any way to save grace on your dignity or reputation I think your reputation as a seller is out the window. it'll take major reconstruction to win the trust back on this board. So do whats right, settle up with your commitments....ship parts, issue refunds, square up with members somehow, someway!!! its pretty simple!
towbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 10:55 PM   #84
HeavyMetalChevy
Just a Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerdriver 1958 View Post
The threats stop now Stick to getting the deals handled and nothing else
"what threats" yours?
TH400(3rd)

Old 09-08-2012, 10:57 PM   #85
HeavyMetalChevy
Just a Member

Quote:
I am not going to argue with you, or troll etc.. The above statement is false. You do not know me personally at all. You do not know what obligations I have, nor do you know the hardships and illnesses we have faced. So please do not try to say you do. When in fact, you have no clue at all.
No I honestly do... And I appreciate that and your advice. Thanks
TH400(3rd)

Old 09-08-2012, 11:05 PM   #86
kingsolver72
10/30/19

Hey Randy, I am sorry this has happened to you. I have known you for a few years and have seen your integrity in dealing with people. I am amazed by how busy you are and how hard you work to part these trucks out...I am amazed at how organized you keep your threads. You never whine or make up excuses. I am sorry if I have made things worse for you...I don't care about my loss.. I am upset about yours. If there is ever anything that I can do..and if I am able, let me know.
Posted via Mobile Device
kingsolver72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 11:23 PM   #87
HeavyMetalChevy
Just a Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingsolver72 View Post
Hey Randy, I am sorry this has happened to you. I have known you for a few years and have seen your integrity in dealing with people. I am amazed by how busy you are and how hard you work to part these trucks out...I am amazed at how organized you keep your threads. You never whine or make up excuses. I am sorry if I have made things worse for you...I don't care about my loss.. I am upset about yours. If there is ever anything that I can do..and if I am able, let me know.
Posted via Mobile Device
He has no loss... Lets quit taking sides here....he cost us both a sum of $500 + dollars over the simplicity of not including the Bill of Lading which I provided him with for my shipment. Tell me how I am in the wrong for that??? Seriously...He failed to provide the correct paperwork for the shipment....which he shipped...and I am responsible for the offset cost due to his negligence? Seriously...I hold Randy in the utmost respect as others do on this board and he was a big example I led off of. People are so busy trashing me that they do not see nor hear the facts in this matter. I did not make the mistake nor cause the conflict in price... Ask anyone else I have shipped parts for...I always specify how detrimental it is to include the third party Bill of Lading in the shipment. That is how we all get the substantially discounted rate. I fax and/or email every BOL with specific instructions on how to include and attach them to each shipment. I do not work for Freight companies or have accounts with them. I had a logistic company. If the third party is not billed because of subpar documentation...the bill is full rate.
TH400(3rd)

Old 09-08-2012, 11:23 PM   #88
Liz
Catchy title goes here..

I am going to put this simply. We are not going to argue with you. Nor will we be dragged into a pissing match. Please fix your open orders.. nothing more, nothing less. The staff will not put up with this much longer.
Old 09-08-2012, 11:23 PM   #89
lolife99
67-72 parts collector,…

HeavyMetalChevy,... as a moderator and an outsider to this issue, I have a solution.

Use this thread to list all the people you owe parts and/or refunds to.
1) List each person by user name.
2) List when all parts ship or refunds are mailed.
3) Update this thread,... until all matters are taken care of.

Also to restore faith in you,... deal with member teeitup.

Discuss nothing else.
No family issues, no excuses.
Deal with this issue quickly and make everyone that you currently have deals with happy.
They have been more than patient with you.

Convert to disc brakes.
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=444823
lolife99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 11:27 PM   #90
HeavyMetalChevy
Just a Member

Quote:
I am going to put this simply. We are not going to argue with you. Nor will we be dragged into a pissing match. Please fix your open orders.. nothing more, nothing less. The staff will not put up with this much longer.
That is all I was trying to accomplish Liz. I feel I have a right to speak openly and defend myself. I am not trying to argue but rather mediate and solve the problem and resolve the issue.. I will fulfill all orders as I always have. I apologize once again to you, the admins, and all members alike. None of this was intentional. I do not get enjoyment out of this that is for certain. I wish all a good weekend and thank you again for the site and the awesome services and resources you provide.

Duane
TH400(3rd)

Old 09-08-2012, 11:28 PM   #91
HeavyMetalChevy
Just a Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolife99 View Post
HeavyMetalChevy,... as a moderator and an outsider to this issue, I have a solution.

Use this thread to list all the people you owe parts and/or refunds to.
1) List each person by user name.
2) List when all parts ship or refunds are mailed.
3) Update this thread,... until all matters are taken care of.

Also to restore faith in you,... deal with member teeitup.

Discuss nothing else.
No family issues, no excuses.
Deal with this issue quickly and make everyone that you currently have deals with happy.
They have been more than patient with you.
Thanks for that advice and instruction...Will do kind sir... Have a great evening.
TH400(3rd)

Old 09-08-2012, 11:37 PM   #92
HeavyMetalChevy
Just a Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WIDESIDE72 View Post
I bought what was supposed to be 4 or 5 matched pairs of black center seat belts from Duane for $103 a few months ago. After getting 10 or 12 of the buckle ends only I contacted him and he said he'd send me one black and three other color male ends. I sent him $6 to cover shipping and have heard nothing back in over a month. At least it was only $6, but I'm kinds stuck with half sets of belts.
Posted via Mobile Device
We had this discussion and I am sending the male ends... You wnet back to my original post (remember) and realized that I sent you EXACTLY what was specified in title and thread. Upon having so many belts...I said I would send you the male centers free of charge minus 6 dollar shipping.
TH400(3rd)

Old 09-08-2012, 11:48 PM   #93
HeavyMetalChevy
Just a Member

Quote:
Very well said, we have had issue after issue with this seller. Every time we tried to tend to it, members jumped in about how wonderful he was, and how we should not be so hard on him etc. This is why we tend to remove folks for bad deals..
That should most def. count for something...
TH400(3rd)

Old 09-08-2012, 11:53 PM   #94
HeavyMetalChevy
Just a Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubba353z View Post
Unfortunately for you folks, transport law allows a carrier to go after the consignee for unpaid freight charges. The carrier then can send it to collections, at the full tariff rate (no discounts applied). These collections parasites will not hesitate to call anyone and everyone that they think will lead you to pay (and get them their commission).

Even if you paid the freight to the shipper, if they don't pay the carrier you're still on the hook for it - then you have to after the shipper to get your $ back.

I had to deal with this at one of my company's third party warehouses. It wasn't fun - and until I could get the shipper to resolve the problem, the collection company hounded the warehouse relentlessly.

I feel for you guys.....
And this is EXACTLY why...once again... I was always 100% thorough in my explanation of how detrimental it is/was to provide the CORRECT BOL.
TH400(3rd)

Old 09-09-2012, 12:00 AM   #95
HeavyMetalChevy
Just a Member

member kingsolver72...$85 shipped purchase towards a nice set of black retracts and female counterparts. shipping Monday, Sept 10th, 2012

member 1stchevy...$31 shipped on superb 69-70 turn signal housings, pigtails, and lens cover... shipping Monday, Sept 10th, 2012

member PICKMUP... $25 shipping on set of Blazer bucket brackets I purchased and had him send to Jonathan... Money Order going out Monday, Sept 10th, 2012
TH400(3rd)

Old 09-09-2012, 12:01 AM   #96
HeavyMetalChevy
Just a Member

Quote:
member kingsolver72...$85 shipped purchase towards a nice set of black retracts and female counterparts. shipping Monday, Sept 10th, 2012

member 1stchevy...$31 shipped on superb 69-70 turn signal housings, pigtails, and lens cover... shipping Monday, Sept 10th, 2012

member PICKMUP... $25 shipping on set of Blazer bucket brackets I purchased and had him send to Jonathan... Money Order going out Monday, Sept 10th, 2012
a few more coming give me a minute....
TH400(3rd)

Old 09-09-2012, 12:04 AM   #97
HeavyMetalChevy
Just a Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by teeitup View Post
THANKS to ALL of you for your thoughts and ideas. My wife called the State Attorney Generals office today, we are filing a claim against the shipping co and the collection agency, atleast I think that is what is going to happen, she is taking care of it all. I still need to call the Better Business Bureau, I'm not happy with the way Estes Express Lines, handled this whole deal, I gave them all his info and they went after my employer to get the bill paid through a Collection Agency, my emplyer had NOTHING to do with it, I just used there skid loader and address for pick up. I'm wondering if this is legal , to go after my employer? I hope it does not cost me my job, them getting phone calls and hassled by Estes then the collection agency.
I WANT TO THANK YOU ALL for your concern and wanting to help financially BUT I do not wish to take any of your hard earned money, I love this site and always will. I've been very lucky in all my years on here to have alot of great dealings with everyone and made ALOT of Special friendships with alot of you.
As for Duane, I've had alot of good dealings with him, this is my first bad deal.
If I made the mistake on the BOL, the trucker should of waited for me to go get it, the shipping co. agreed with me on that. Duane could of took care of this from the start when I was first contacted by Estes, he could of got with his third party shipper and resolved it but he never did, he quit dealing with them, now I wonder why. Duane could of contacted the Joann with Estes the 2nd time, I gave him her number but he never did. According to Estes Duane has never tried to resolve the problem, will not reply to email or phone calls. I've replied to Estes every time they called my work, still not sure why they didn't call me on my cell that was the contact number.
Ok sorry for rambling, Thanks to you ALL!! Randy
I quit dealing with them because 3 members on here put me in debt to them because of BOL mistakes just like this one.. I suspended my own account VOLUNTARILY because I tried to help where I could...that is the type of person I am... and I ended up paying the cost for others mistakes. Got to draw a line somewhere and I am sorry it had to be you buddy.
TH400(3rd)

Old 09-09-2012, 12:05 AM   #98
HeavyMetalChevy
Just a Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VA72C10 View Post
Waiting for bucket seats and an alternator bracket. He thankfully got brackets to me which I needed b
Posted via Mobile Device
Your seats....and passenger side stationary truck brackets will be hitting the mail next week as well Jonathan... I did not anticipate paying $1500 in medical bills in one week. Also in collections at the time.
TH400(3rd)

Old 09-09-2012, 12:06 AM   #99
Liz
Catchy title goes here..

Quote:
Lie through lie even though you purchased parts from me and sold as well? Plus worked partial deals with me and wanted to buy my hubcaps for your barn collection... tisk tisk
Quote:
smooth talk over a set of mirrors... Are you serious???
Quote:
You simply got mad because I did not want to buy your parts... One of which (the lift kit) I waited for I think 3 months for you to actually respond to my "i will take it" Then I declined when you offered me a retail package deal of like $500 in combined parts. Plus I needed the tilt in a hurry for resto and I found one local by the time you responded with shipping quote o''' like 4 days later. Sorry.
Quote:
Old 09-09-2012, 12:09 AM   #100
j ripper

Quote:
smooth talk over a set of mirrors... Are you serious???
Quoting me is prob the least of your problems right now. You blab too much in your sales posts and pm. You are digging yourself deeper by quoting everyone in this thread.

Here is some advice for the future,

If you ever decide to sell again, make it one deal at a time. It's much easier.

Have a good evening.
Posted via Mobile Device