The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Review Board > Member Dealings

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 12-19-2011, 10:02 PM   #1
brans72

Want to say thanks to a member!

I want to thank Brn Agn aka Jesse for stopping by and checking out our work/giving a few tips and a hand Saturday afternoon. He gave us a boost by saying we looked like we knew what we were doing and seemed to boost up a little. We have a long way to go as I am new to body work and scared crapless I will mess up something but with help of another friend that comes by every other weekend (we trade help). I wish there where more guy's local like my friend Ryan and a great guy like Jesse. I just pray and hope I can some how get this wrapped up cause I need a truck badly (can't stress that enough) and a baby on the way. So wish me luck on the body work and finding parts I need. Just wanna Thank Jesse one more time for stopping in and bring a super cool truck over to the house. Brandon
brans72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 11:49 PM   #2
gcburdic
Restoration Virgin!

Re: Want to say thanks to a member!

Brandon...I've known Jesse for over a year now, and even had the pleasure to work together with him on a project truck....I'll echo your thoughts! Jesse is a great guy and always willing to help....He's done a great job on his truck too....the stance is spot on!!

1972 Custom Deluxe C20 Suburban A Suburban Named Isabella

1966 Ford Mustang Mama's High School Graduation Present
gcburdic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 01:16 PM   #3
brn agn

Re: Want to say thanks to a member!

Brandon, Thanks for the kind words. I don't feel that I did much but watch you and Ryan work! Stay strong and you'll have the truck back on the road sooner than you think.

It was good to see your truck and your Chevelle. I'm glad that we were able to connect too.

I *may* have a "work day" at my house next Summer where local guys can get together, check out each others trucks and even swing a wrench if they feel like it. I'll keep you in the loop if that happens.

1971 Cheyenne Super A Combined Effort

The Service Station-A practical ministry for those in need
brn agn is offline   Reply With Quote