The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1947 - 1959 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-01-2014, 07:43 PM   #1
vince921

1950 3100 Full Custom **GunMetal**

Hello ive been trolling the forums for a few years and it has always been my dream to be able to build a 3100 and i was able to purchase a project that was actually started on this site which is below! It Will get ya up to speed !!!

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=320233

Jason sold it to a guy that sat on the truck for a year and decided to not do anything with it, so he sold it to me so after 2 weeks dealing with shipping across country its now in maryland

i started with seeing what all i had to work with ... started cleaning things up front suspension/ rear suspension etc.. then decided i wanted to redo the chassis from the cab back. The old backhalf would have worked but just not for me! And just to keep this short ill let the pics do the talking i have been mocking up all the body panels moved the bed forward a small amount which turned into a domino effect ! Just about done that then the truck will be broke down to run fuel lines, Brake lines, exhaust etc. Which should take place this week!!!!!! Enjoy !!

So Then it was off to the Chassis shop!!!!

New moser fabbed 9 inch

All Done!

Willwoods

And where i am now with all the body panel fitment just got the running boards mounted today ! she is just about ready to be torn back down to get the chassis painted !!

Thanks for looking i plan to keep this thread very up to date !! as its motivation for myself !!
vince921 is offline   Reply With Quote