The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1988 - 1998 GMT400 Chevy & GMC Pickups Message Board > projects and builds 88-98

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-17-2017, 11:41 AM   #1
jus2qwk

JUS2QWK's RCSB Red Daily

Hey guys, so this is my first of this body style truck but I'm not new to GM trucks at all, Ive had a number of 67-72 c-10's, I've had a lifted LLY Duramax and currently have a 2016 Duramax Denali.

I've wanted one of these trucks for quite a few years and I've been putting a ton of miles on my new truck so I decided it was time for a daily. I have looked for one of these for a decent price for a long time but never could find anything. I wanted a newer truck because I like the dash a little better and a few other things. well lucky for me a good friend of mine had just picked one up a few moths ago and jokingly I asked if he was ready to sell it. to my surprise he said yes. So now I currently own 3 GM trucks haha.

I also have a C10 build you may want to check out.

the specs on the truck are 5.7 vortec, 4l80, g80 locker,pw ect 160k miles. the truck is in great shape with a few ding and clear coming off in a few area but ZERO body rust minus the rear bumper which is unheard of in this area. the plan is to lower it and drive the crap out of it with a few things here and there. if I keep it for awhile it will probably get painted.

well here she is

oh and here is my C10 ive had for about 15 years
http://www.hotrod.com/articles/1103c...chevrolet-c10/
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=598758
jus2qwk is offline   Reply With Quote