The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > General Forums > Alternate Tinkerings

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-02-2012, 10:38 PM   #1
Ridnhi

BIG changes coming my way!!

As the title says things in my life have started to change and are getting to change alot more. Back in November my fiance's father became very sick and we found out that he had lung cancer. In January he broke his hip and the doctor told us that the cancer had spread to his bones and that he had 2 weeks to live. We decided that if we wanted him to walk her down the isle that we had to get married the next weekend(Our original wedding date was planned for June 9th, a week from now). The wedding happened and her father passed away 8 days later. In April, my wife and I found out that we are expecting our first child! Due date is December 11th.
Right now I live in the ultimate Man Cave. It is a 30x40 3 car garage with an upstairs apartment above it. The perfect place to work on cars and have my buddies over. It's not the perfect place to raise a family though. My wife and I have decided to add on to our house and make it a nicer place to live. Here is a picture of the front of our current house.
Attached Images