The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Review Board > Member Dealings

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 11-30-2012, 09:34 PM   #251
Liz
Catchy title goes here..

Re: HeavyMetalChevy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawno72 View Post
Oh I see you have your chin turned up. What exactly happened that caused that injury?
please keep on topic so those awaiting information can get it. All discussion unrelated to the issues at hand will be removed. (not singling you out, just quoted one of the many I removed)
Liz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 10:04 PM   #252
big mike71

I clicked on the pictures that he posted and now I'm getting phone calls from people asking about personal trainers, finances and college classes. They're all saying that they received request from me via email shortly after clicking on his pics. They have my name, my phone number and my email. has this happened to anyone else?
Old 11-30-2012, 10:39 PM   #253
Liz
Catchy title goes here..

That is not going to happen from clicking on a facebook picture. Its more likely information someone has from a deal they made being used on online ask for info ads. How mature of the person doing so.. however not surprising at all.
Old 11-30-2012, 10:52 PM   #254
shawno72
C/10 junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liz View Post
please keep on topic so those awaiting information can get it. All discussion unrelated to the issues at hand will be removed. (not singling you out, just quoted one of the many I removed)
No problem Liz. You know I have a smart remark and I hope you remember why.
Posted via Mobile Device

70 LWB C10 current driver/project
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=663051
68 SWB C10 Work in progress.....SOLD
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=559520
72 LWB C10 Sold
71 LWB C10 Sold
68 LWB C10 CST Sold

http://youtu.be/kbB0QrBIs9k

My mom always had the best advice. It was just a tad late. After a fall that involved blood, she'd say....."Careful!"
shawno72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 10:58 PM   #255
Liz
Catchy title goes here..

Old 11-30-2012, 11:52 PM   #256
towbar

Location: Marshall, NC....heart of the Appalachians.....aka, Gods country!!

Duane, that looks like the grill to me.....I didn't recall any mentioning of the gouged hole in it as shown in you latest pic when we made our deal, but I went back to the original listing (added the link below...I think) and it does look like a blemish in same area in the photos so it is what it is. I did buy another driver grill but if this one is better I can swap them out.......so which ever way is easiest for you is fine with me....either a refund or ship the grill? Doesn't matter to me.

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=537125
towbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 01:58 PM   #257
teeitup
Just like to part out trucks!!

Just checking in, I have no updates, I've called Attorney generals office and they have yet to decide anything. Any of you other guys finally get your parts? 72backinblackc10 or towbar or anyone else he owes parts or money too?
1958 Cameo (one of 1405 built, it was my dads)
2020 chevy Apex 4x4 crew cab
1969 Z28 with the 302
1980 chevy swb 4x4
1964 chevell Malibu SS
1976 K20, sold new originally out of my dads chevy dealership

Members that I've met, over 200 probably closer to 300 in the 12 years I've been on this site, everyone I met "It was a pleasure"
teeitup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 08:30 PM   #258
1972BackInBlackC10

nothing here yet, i was waiting for him to answer me on here but he hasnt been on that iv seen so i sent him an email last night still waiting to hear from him
1972BackInBlackC10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 10:45 PM   #259
special-K
Special Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyMetalChevy View Post
Oh how I missed this sooooooo much. Still not agreeing but fnd it comical that you guys all know me so well. I have all the parts and as soon as I get the money to ship them...They will be there..

towbar:I will refund the money since you stated that you alreay have a grille and do not want it. .correct?

1stchevy: refund coming right up immediately....please message me your paypal info

wideside...I will refund your money immediately and STILL send the belts send me paypal please

1972BackInBlackC10: you assured me that you were in no hurry and you trusted me...I still have all your parts have been sitting here the whole tim

Randy...I owe the original +/- $110 I was originally quoted for the door shipment. I specifically told you to use the 3rd party B.O.L. for the shipment. My logistics company was never billed for the shipment because you failed to provide the correct paperwork. Those are the facts. I am not willing to pay the difference of $500+ dollars because YOU FAILED to comply with my instructions and did not provide the correct paperwork which I emailed to you. How is it my fault that you were negligent in utilizing the paperwork. I understand your position but you have failed to comprehend mine. If I made a mistake and it was going to cost you $500+ out of your pocket then I am sure it would be a different story.

Have a great day!
Quote:
My apologies to you and everyone involved. Yes I made some mistakes...yes I could have definitely handled it more professionally, yes I could have been more communicative. I know what I have done, I know the frustrations. I have been on both ends several times. Nonetheless, just because I became totally inefficient does not make me a liar, untrustworthy, nor AM I A CROOK.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
ok everyone.. I would estimate I will be on here 1-2 more times... If I owe you something please call my phone at (812)801-5111. If I do not answer PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE.
Back on 11/29 he said he would only be on here 1 or 2 more times and as you can see,he's a man of his word (unless you read above the dotted line)

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 11:16 PM   #260
1972BackInBlackC10

yea he came back once after he posted the message about only coming back one or two more times, i was hoping hed see my message that i cant call him so now all i can do is hope he gets my email
Old 12-21-2012, 07:58 PM   #261
towbar

no grill, no cash.....no surprise!!
Old 12-26-2012, 01:33 PM   #262
teeitup

Its supposed to be a festive time, BUT its been 4 months since you guys bought the grills and still nothing. Its been basically a month since he was on here and said he would ship them to you guys again and still nothing. He is still selling on ebay and on craigslist in this period but doesn't follow through on deals with you board members. How can someone still talk highly of him and still have excuses for him, I really don't see how, 4 months is 4 months, come on. My deal with him is in others hands but your deals should of been taken care a LONG time ago
1969 Z28 with the 302
1980 chevy swb 4x4
1964 chevell Malibu SS

Members that I've met, over 200 probably closer to 300 in the 12 years I've been on this site, everyone I met "It was a pleasure"
Old 12-27-2012, 08:14 AM   #263
special-K
Special Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by teeitup View Post
Its supposed to be a festive time, BUT its been 4 months since you guys bought the grills and still nothing. Its been basically a month since he was on here and said he would ship them to you guys again and still nothing. He is still selling on ebay and on craigslist in this period but doesn't follow through on deals with you board members. How can someone still talk highly of him and still have excuses for him, I really don't see how, 4 months is 4 months, come on. My deal with him is in others hands but your deals should of been taken care a LONG time ago
Yeah,he really snowed quite few here. I'd think they could now finally see the light. All you have to do is open your eyes. I am more trusting than most,but this guy glowed to me as dishonest from the start. I gave him the benefit of doubt (which goes with my trusting nature),but with each new thread,each new post,it became more undeniably apparent this guy was a ticking time bomb headed to this exact situation. The honest good people of this sight should pull together and do something about this. Those who got their money or part (finally),those who didn't,and those like me who just plain care. He ripped your buddies off and he's going to carry on elsewhere and rip more off. He's enjoying it,you can tell. This guy feels no remorse. Doesn't that boil your blood enough to do something?
Quote:
My apologies to you and everyone involved. Yes I made some mistakes...yes I could have definitely handled it more professionally, yes I could have been more communicative. I know what I have done, I know the frustrations. I have been on both ends several times. Nonetheless, just because I became totally inefficient does not make me a liar, untrustworthy, nor AM I A CROOK.
Talk is cheap and yes,YOU ARE A CROOK!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stchevy View Post
Never outright called you a "CROOK" that I am aware of, but I did and still do question your integrity as a man, so if that offends you oh well. But thanks again for the refund.
Call him a crook. This reply of his is typical of a dishonest person. They put words in your mouth so they can draw you away from what they are. Ever disagree with someone who just stated a fact and wonder where,"You calling me a liar?",is coming from when it could be any number of things,like they were misinformed,recalled it incorrectly,missed a vital detail,etc. The fact is,they are lying or have a serious guilt complex.

Some sort of organized process needs to begin to build a case against this crook. If not just over this guy,think about it,other would be crooks will see this is no place to prey. They already know there will be a bunch of bickering and bad talk once they're done and gone. Guess what...they don't care and possibly get off on it!

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
Old 01-25-2013, 04:08 PM   #264
Liz
Catchy title goes here..

Has everyone gotten their parts or refund? HMC emailed stating all deals were complete and asking for access back. Not that it will be granted.. but I do not recall folks saying they were completed
Old 01-25-2013, 04:35 PM   #265
1972BackInBlackC10

i forgot to post here but i got all my parts from duane a couple of weeks ago hes a settled up with me
Old 01-25-2013, 05:55 PM   #266
towbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liz View Post
Has everyone gotten their parts or refund? HMC emailed stating all deals were complete and asking for access back. Not that it will be granted.. but I do not recall folks saying they were completed
Liz, my deal with Duane is by no means complete......he has not contacted me, shipped me a grill or sent me any $$. I gave him the opportunity back in November to complete the transaction in whichever way was most convenient for him....obviously doing nothing is most convenient. So if Duane wants to say all deals are complete then he is confused. Does he have so many bad deals out there that he forgets which is complete and which aren't?? I mean really, its been 6 month.....memory tends to fade with time!

If he wants our deal to be done...I'll make it simple, one thing will make me happy at this point, no options to do what ever is easiest for him....I will no longer accept the grill, that option is off the table....it starts with contacting me via PM, then send me $125...then and only then will our deal be done!!
Old 01-25-2013, 06:50 PM   #267
Liz
Catchy title goes here..

He can not contact you via PM, as he doesnt have the ability to do so. I will link him to this post via email
Old 01-25-2013, 08:55 PM   #268
teeitup

My deal is still with the Attorney General
1969 Z28 with the 302
1980 chevy swb 4x4
1964 chevell Malibu SS

Old 01-25-2013, 10:08 PM   #269
special-K
Special Order

All I can say is HMC has a lot of nerve asking to be let back. It shows just how messed up he is...doesn't think he did anything wrong. Better people than him have been banned. So what if he did get straight with everyone? (which he didn't) He's "forced" to get straight with people after months and now he's just one of us again? If he comes back there'll be some damn good members gone.

Tim

Old 01-25-2013, 10:10 PM   #270
Liz
Catchy title goes here..

Agreed, but I would like to see all the deals completed. It is not in my control, but I will keep a line of communication open for those who need it as long as possible.
Old 01-25-2013, 10:47 PM   #271
PICKMUP
"Trucks with Class"

...on 8/16/12 he said he needed a couple days to build up his PayPal. He was short $25 for parts but asked me to send them and he would send the balance. Never heard from him again. I am lucky that is the only dealing I had with him.
Old 01-26-2013, 02:39 PM   #272
Liz
Catchy title goes here..

Frank, I got an email reply to your post. I will PM it to you.. I really don't feel it would benefit this thread to post it here at this point.
Old 01-26-2013, 06:14 PM   #273
special-K
Special Order

Hey Liz,just want to say I came back shortly after posting to cover my tracks for coming on so strong,but saw your "agreed" comment and felt it unnecessary to go on. But I do want to say my comments (ok,knee jerk reaction) was solely a reflection of my feelings towards Duane and his gall,not an assumption on what the board might decide about his request. I know how dicey these things are and how the S.O.B.can still lurk,even if he can't post. I don't want to mess anyone's chances up for getting restitution. Not too shy about this guy knowing what I think if him,either. Good luck to all (not you,Duane)

Tim

Old 01-26-2013, 08:37 PM   #274
kingsolver72
10/30/19

Quote:
Originally Posted by special-K View Post
Hey Liz,just want to say I came back shortly after posting to cover my tracks for coming on so strong,but saw your "agreed" comment and felt it unnecessary to go on. But I do want to say my comments (ok,knee jerk reaction) was solely a reflection of my feelings towards Duane and his gall,not an assumption on what the board might decide about his request. I know how dicey these things are and how the S.O.B.can still lurk,even if he can't post. I don't want to mess anyone's chances up for getting restitution. Not too shy about this guy knowing what I think if him,either. Good luck to all (not you,Duane)
Posted via Mobile Device

I understand how you feel... But I'll stick around...as long as I can. ;-)
kingsolver72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 08:55 PM   #275
towbar

Just wanted to update everyone that I finally got a refund and an apology from HMC on 3/26/13 for a grill shell that I bought on 8/14/12 and was never shipped. I now consider our dealings finished.