The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > General Discussion

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-06-2018, 09:18 PM   #1
71CHEVYSHORTBED402

Your other 60-70s collectables?

Other than trucks I have few things here and there, but they're just mementos.

During my mid-late teens I had 10-12 florescent posters hung up in the room. Farrah Fawcett and that too, off course. What a body on her right?...Real (*) too, they can keep the high performance Anyway, the posters were toast so I threw them out.

Flash forward 30 some years. I had a favorite poster, it's quite beautiful under a black light. Few years ago I thought to search for that poster with little info. to go in..............Well, here's an NOS so to speak. It might be the last one on the planet, but then who else is looking for one? $25 on Etsy. The frame cost three times that, but it will get a do-over, because standard glass is UV protected and compromises the effect. So sorry, I can't show it in its full glory. Made in 1976.

I met Batman, Robin etc. in 1966. At the time my cousin was engaged to Adam West. He was a very cool dude. She was a looker alright, not even half his age. I do have a picture with him, but this card is more better.
Attached Images

71 Custom Deluxe, SWB, 2WD, 402, A/C. I developed an assm. guide "kit" for restoring it from ground up. With assys, the guide accts for 1000s details such as OEM identifications& part numbers, written in short order. 700+ images include assm, illust., charts, and points of interest. Much of the info. applies to all 67-72 GM trucks, and to a lessor degree all 67-72 GM vehicles. My build thread, and more on the guide https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/...d.php?t=730025
71CHEVYSHORTBED402 is offline   Reply With Quote