The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > 67-72 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-18-2017, 09:18 PM   #1
jeh

Project “Already Built” 68 Shortbed

Well as some of you guys know I sold my 70 shortbed big block truck I worked on for about 5 years this past spring. I’ve went to some shows and swap meets throughout the year looking for another truck, I was wanting something pretty much done this time. With my job I’m only home every other weekend and out of state the majority of the time so I didn’t want to build one. This little 68 shortbed caught my eye and I pulled the trigger on it about a month ago. It’s very clean, rust free, and the hard work is already done. There’s a few things I’m going to change and some things I’ll do just to make it “mine” I guess I really can’t call this a full blown build thread because it’s not but I’ll post up some changes and progress I’m making. I do want to say this is a great forum with lots of knowledge and great information that helped me along on the black truck I built. I had very many obstacles in my way on it but a lot of problems and issues I had were resolved on here.... let’s see how it goes!!!!
Attached Images

'13 Ford RAPTOR 6.2

MY BUILD THREAD http://www.67-72chevytrucks.com/vboa...d.php?t=612623
jeh is offline   Reply With Quote