The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > 67-72 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-28-2007, 02:01 AM   #1
mcc-bri

got a cam for my engine, soon to have a carb

Well i was given a 67 gmc this spring and it has escalated from there. I have worked on it all summer out at my cabin between working 6 days a week, partying and slalom skiing so progress was slow over the summer. Now that the truck is home in the city progress is moving steadily. I am finishing metal work on the cab. I have replaced all brake lines and replaced everything on my brakes other then the drums. The brakes just need to be blead and there done. About a month ago i bought a 65 327 small jurnal engine with matching number camel hum heads. I have torn the motor down and it will be rebuild by january. right now im just coasting along doing what i can without spending much money. Plans for the truck is to have it in paint by spring, have my 327 built up and put in and i will be running a th 350 with a high stall or if i can find a good 4 spd i will be runnig that. the rest of the details on my truck you will just have to wait and see.

for some reason my pics wouldnt post up. i will try again to past pics later

Last edited by mcc-bri; 01-04-2008 at 01:37 PM.
mcc-bri is offline   Reply With Quote