The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > 67-72 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-14-2015, 03:58 PM   #11
MattPSU

Re: Crocodile Rocks Build Thread

I broke it all down then she was off to paint! Thanks to Nick for the ride!

My friend Mark owns a body shop and I made a deal with him to paint my truck. He doesn't have room to do a full on restoration, and I don't have the money for that. So we agreed to paint my truck in pieces, as I have money and as he has time.

We agreed with the engine out and the clip off, now was the time to paint the firewall, the tops of the inner fenders and the inside of the fenders. Hopefully next fall we'll paint the interior of the cab, jams, et., then we can pain the outside of the truck all at once after that.

The other part of the deal was that I would help with the body work and that we'd work on it in the evenings and weekends.

Mark and I prepped everything for paint, and my wife picked out the color - BMW Deep Sea Metallic.
Attached Images

1972 Chevy Cheyenne SWB - Build: Porterbuilt State 1 Front & Rear, Bolt in Notch, McGaughys 2.5 Drop Spindles, Boyd Welding Fuel Tank

UPSTATE SC GM TRUCK CLUB: FACEBOOK WEBSITE
MattPSU is offline   Reply With Quote