The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevy/GMC Suburbans & Panels Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-05-2010, 06:51 PM   #1
sierragrande71

Pics of my '69 Burb

Well I got this thing a few weeks back and now I'm here to show you guys and gals a few pics of the beast. Not too sure what I'm going to do with it yet. Short story; About 6 months ago i traded a Holley 750 dominator carb for '65 chevy II nova wagon, the wagon was in pretty decent shape very straight body hardly any rust issues at all! Now the bad; the wagon had no papers at all! I guess the wagon had came from field and was picked up by a tow truck and towed to a wrecking yard. A local rich dairy farmer kid got the wagon for parts for his '63 nova SS drag car and then traded me for the carb. I had no use for the carb. So we traded. I tried to sell the wagon and no luck. Through conversations on the phone with my younger bro. I told him that it would be nice to trade the wagon for a '67-'72 burb. But I wasn't really too serious, however it seems that my lil bro was and soon struck a deal with a gentleman from Oakland Cali and so we went and I finally became the owner of a '69 C-10 burban, complete with a partial roof rack that I kinda like Here are some pics of the thing.
Attached Images

sierragrande71 is offline   Reply With Quote