The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 12-09-2002, 03:47 PM   #1
Mandrake

Need help from someone in N.C.

Hey everyone, I'm a newbie here. I need some help from anyone living in or near Highpoint, N.C.
I found a 67 chevy truck for sale there and I was hoping someone could go & look at it for me & maybe get some pictures to email me?
I live in Marietta, Ga and my eyes are not very good for driving in the evening or making long trips.
I've spoken to the gentleman on the phone & the truck is just what I'm looking for. I can make arrangements to have the truck delivered to me (I hope). But since I can't get there to see it in person, I would feel much better if I could get someone who has some good experience to take a look at it & maybe get some pics for me & email them to me.
You can drop me a note and put "67 truck" in the subject line. If your comfortable enough, leave me a number & I will give you the details by phone.
Please be honest with me, please don;t tell me the truck is a junker then turn aorund & buy it for yourself because it's in good shape....
From reading all the post on here the past several months, I doubt anyone would jerk me over.
Thanks everyone, if I get this truck, I'll be on here alot. You guys really know these trucks.
Thanks again.
Oh: kgraham@loher.com might need that to email me.
Mandrake is offline   Reply With Quote