The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > Vendors Marketplace

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Closed Thread

Old 05-11-2010, 07:04 AM   #1
jdurant

Eastside Design Lab

Eastside Design Lab

Hello everyone,
I haven’t been very active on the board lately. I have been lurking and trying to keep up with everybody’s projects though. I’ve been trying to get a few things done around my place and clear a few acres that will be our future home site before it gets scorching hot down here. Well, the temperature is now about there, and it’s time for me to focus on my art work.

FORUM SPECIAL

Order a rendering (or for the business owners—adwork, logos, etc.)
before the end of the month
and get a FREE Eastside Design Lab T-shirt ($16.99 value).
For further details go here-LINK

Eastside Design Lab was created at the end of last year when circumstance forced a career change. We all know blessings come in disguise and that was the proper motivation. It was about time for me to make a living doing what I love and was trained to do. I am a formally trained artist and have been painting and sculpting for as long as I can remember, plus I’ve been a gearhead since adolescence. I finally put two and two together. Although I don’t want to limit myself exclusively to automotive interests (I can do all sorts of imaging for many needs), it is my passion and has been my foot in the door.

Pricing-
My prices start at $150 for a basic rendering. Basic--meaning a single view with a simple paint job (not wild crazy flames and skulls all over it). This is for those that already have a pretty good idea of what you want and some pictures to get me started. This price does include a 16”x24” gallery quality, uv protected print. Very nice to display at the shows, send to magazines, get sponsors, gain publicity for your project, or just to make friends and family understand your vision and why you are such a nut about that heap in the garage.

Most of the examples that you see here would fall in that price range—but it is a sliding scale. The more complicated and wild your ideas are, the more time I’ll have to spend on it. And like anything in life, the more time spent--the more expensive it gets.

Basic Rendering-

Level II

Level III

Detailed view

Send me an email or a PM with what you have in mind for the rendering (how many views and the details of the project). I will get you a quote and we can get started on designing your vision.

Any questions, comments, or critiques are welcome and greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Joseph Durant
Eastside Design Lab
joseph@eastsidedesignlab.com
87 GMC Sierra SWB
82 Chevy K5 Blazer 2wd

Last edited by N2TRUX; 08-28-2010 at 09:42 AM.
Closed Thread