The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 07-28-2013, 03:48 PM   #1
JHT67

A little rehab

The truck needed some repairs so I decided to upgrade a little, also there is a vintage truck show coming up next weekend and I really want to make it, so it really needed done. So for around $100 and some used parts my dad nephew son and I tore into it, my son and nephew weren't in for the long haul, but they turned some wrenches. Now for some before, during, and after pics.

http://s1328.photobucket.com/user/jh...tml?sort=6&o=0
Going through life's daily grind, I can feel the effects of this physical body's fleeting days, But with a young spirit I look toward a brighter day, knowing that in the eyes of eternity, I am but a babe in the arms of my Lord.........
JHT67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 04:00 PM   #2
PanelDeland
I am a Referee of life.

Re: A little rehab

Looks good.I have a Cars and Coffee cruise I love to go to.I set myself a goal of doing one project to my truck between cruises.It's usually something small thru the summer(I don't want the truck down when I could be driving it) But I try to do a bigger project or two every fall/winter.
Barrett-Jackson has perfected alchemy,they make rust into gold!
"You can lead a horse to water but you can't saddle a duck"
"Cleverly disguised as a 'Responsible Adult'
"Sometimes your Knight in shining armor is just a retard in tinfoil"
PanelDeland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 06:20 PM   #3
JHT67

Re: A little rehab

Thanks Panel, this is my biggest project I've taken on since I've owned it. I can turn wrenches and such, but without my dad, my car repairs would take much longer; I love that guy, when we're working on something together I tell him he's going to have to live forever.
Posted via Mobile Device
Going through life's daily grind, I can feel the effects of this physical body's fleeting days, But with a young spirit I look toward a brighter day, knowing that in the eyes of eternity, I am but a babe in the arms of my Lord.........
JHT67 is offline   Reply With Quote