View Single Post
Old 06-28-2016, 08:49 PM   #592
BlueJeep

Re: My version of the s10 swap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advanced Design View Post
Awesome pictures and looks like you all had a great time.
We did, thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldman3 View Post
X2, and the boys will remember this for a long long time...Jim
Yes they will!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HUSSEY View Post
Great post. I wish I had come down to the Speedway Friday evening to see all the cars. I did go to the Roadkill Nights the following evening around 6:00 but was a bit disappointed with the turnout.

I hope to do the Power Tour some year once my truck is on the road. Hopefully they'll have one in the near future that ends somewhere in the Midwest. This years would have been perfect for me with the last stop being in KC.
I image that there were a lot of people like us when we got to KC, tired and ready to go home! Especially for the folks that had a significant drive home, getting done Friday night was a welcome change from last year.

BTW, the pattern they've established is that they start the next Power Tour where the last one left off, or so I've been told. That bodes well for you next year starting in KC!

Quote:
Originally Posted by II_Slow View Post
I thought I was going, too. Registered and all, but didn't finish in time. The daily updates and route information I received on my phone was just punishing! Hopefully I'll make it next year. Looks like you made some pretty cool memories on the way, and it looks like all the swimming and the long drive wore those boys out!
I just finished in time, and really should have given myself more of a "cushion" but that's how these things go. Yes, very good memories and the boys were good and tired when we got home!

86 Suburban
88 Jeep 6.0 swap
49 Chevy truck
54 Chevy wagon

86 Suburban lowered 4/6
54 Chevy wagon
49 Chevy/s10 mix
88 Jeep Wrangler rockcrawler
BlueJeep is offline   Reply With Quote