View Single Post
Old 09-28-2007, 08:29 PM   #45
Ackattack

Re: Ackattack's Pro touring restoration thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcmcobra View Post
s&p does have a "high side" a/c relocating bracket kit. Comes with a belt also, I think. As with all from s&p it's pricey.
I'll just make this work!

Today I made another salvage yard run. I got the LT1 camaro brake calipers I need as well as another wiring harness for the motor. This one is the correct harness for the transmission (4L60E) I'll be using...rather than modifiying the one I have. I also got the underhood fuse block along with some other fuse block fittings (plug into the back of the fuse block). I'm hoping this will simpliyfiy some of the wiring. I also got the ALDL connector from inside the truck.

When I got home I fired up my parts truck, pulled it over to in front of the garage and proceeded to tear apart the front end. I took off the grill, fenders, inner fenders, hood, and cowl.

The inner fenders I'll be using as they're in pretty good shape. The rest is for sale. The radiator core support is also solid, so I'll be using that too...but I didn't pull it yet since it's still in "driveable" condition.

Here's a pic of the passenger side inner fender...not too much damage.

Ackattack is offline   Reply With Quote