The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Review Board > Member Dealings

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-24-2008, 11:50 AM   #1
72-c20
Packrat

Importance of communication.... batting .500 with gn4u2c2

All dates below are 2008.
July 14. I posted a WTB thread. http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=299369
July 15. gn4u2c2 replied. I sent list of all items I was looking for to his email address.
July 16. finalize parts/price list. Paypal payment sent.
July 17. I verified by email that payment was received. was notified he had one more thing to get an was going to be sending out parts.
August 23. Still no parts delivered. I sent PM requesting a ship date. stated I didn't mind delay, but would just like some communication. No response.
august 23. I posted this thread. http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=304037
August 24-26. gn4u2c2 replied with pricing, I inquired about previous shipment. Says he shipped some stuff out. (not directly identifying my shipment though) So we make deal on turn signal assembly. Paypal sent.
August 27 or 28. turn signal assembly arrives, with an extra newer style one as well. emailed asking about the extra and other shipment status. got response on turn signal, but nothing on other shipment.
September 8. Sent PM requesting shipment tracking if possible as it still had not shown up. No response
September 15. After no responses to emails or PMs regarding this shipment, I sent off an email requesting immediate shipment of parts, or a refund of the payment.
Sept. 24th. No response to date on initial shipment.

summary:
Deal #1. Status: Bad. No parts Delivered. minimal communication.
-stock pitman arm
-lowest spring
-interior cab light
-set of wing (vent) windows
Deal #2. Status: Good. prompt shipment and communications.
-turn signal assembly
72-c20 is offline   Reply With Quote