The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1973-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 05-06-2012, 01:29 AM   #1
1774btcrew

Pair of sport mirrors complete with brackets

Project Nico has first shot at these. I have a complete pair of original sport mirrors. These include the inner support brackets that most people forget to pull when they buy these mirrors. These support brackets ARE necessary as without them your mirror will pull loose from your door and leave some nasty holes. They are in good shape for their age but are USED. Light scratches to the glass but no cracks or chips. Nothing out of the ordinary for mirrors of this age. There are 2 spots on the glass on one mirror that may clean off. One mirror has rock ding on the top. Chrome shines well but one mirror has minor pitting(nothing major) All of these things are minor and they look better than most of these this age as Arizona is very dry with no rust issues. I just know some people are SUPER picky. If you want perfect these are not for you. If you want nice used ORIGINAL GM sport mirrors you should be more than happy. I have made these sound worse than they are so there are no surprises. I am just trying to give an accurate description of these. Original sport mirrors are hard to come by and I looked for quite a while to find a good pair for my truck. Price is $70 not including shipping.

1774btcrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 10:16 AM   #2
Project Nico

Re: Pair of sport mirrors complete with brackets

Payment sent. Thanks.
Posted via Mobile Device
Project Nico is offline   Reply With Quote