The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > 67-72 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-24-2011, 12:45 PM   #1
Jeffs70

Jeffs70's Custom C-10 Build

Ok here it Goes everyone, I have finely thought to start a Build thread on my project. This is actually the first time I have ever done any customizing Let alone restore anything before, so I am learning how to do it as I go. Also I am going to show pictures of as much as Possible to catch up to where I am at now.

I Purchased my truck back in 2007 and drove it many years the way it was in this first picture

This is how I drove it for a few years. The guy I purchased it off of had put a 1977 Stepper on it, also I had to raise the front suspension with stock springs due to the fact he had a flip kit on the rear and cut the front springs so much the truck was bottomed out.
Name:  07-14-06_1951.jpg
Views: 6493
Size:  57.3 KB

This Picture is updated of how I changed beds due to the fact the 1977 Stepper was a rattle trap and as my brother talked me into getting a 1988 stepper and putting on it, because he Liked that style. Well I never was into that style after I did it. You will also notice I shaved the door handles and all the marker lights.

Customized the 1988 Stepper with shaved rear Steps and Roll pan, as well as the Tail gate.

Original front view of my 70 with just some paint on the bent up grill and bumper.

Here is the rats nest lol, 383 Stroker

Interior shot of my dash, I made these plates out of aluminum thinking they would look cool. but I did not really get into them as much as I thought so those are being changed as well as the console.

I changed the face of my truck to a 67-68 style with a Roll pan to fit with the style I Had when the 88 stepper was on it.

This all shows how universal of customizing you can do with these trucks IMO. I have went with just doing things at times to see what I may like and dislike. and Now I found my rout to not liking the newer bed look.

Ok I think that maybe enough of the in the past pictures, I am now going to start with a Frame off, If anyone is interested in more pictures of something please do ask and I will be glad to work on those for you. I love to take pictures as much as you all love to see them.
Jeffs70 is offline   Reply With Quote