The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-19-2020, 09:19 PM   #1
CG
BlahBlahBlah

And then there was one ... Really really lol

So tonight I finalized the sales of the last of my 67-72 Chevy Trucks, Burbs and Panel, well except for the 71 C30. I made no trades to buddies, so they wont come back to me. All were sold for cash, and all titles have been transferred.

I even sold my panel. I sold it to one of my sons. He got a great deal, but I was tired of giving them things and having them turn around and sell them, so he had to pony up. He already has the engine I had for it torn down. Sounds like he is going to build it just like the rendering I had done. He loves the red interior that Grumpy Old Man is doing for it. Just waiting on the seat cover.

Most of my NOS large parts are gone, Im keeping the hood for the C30. No more parts trucks, no more titles and vins. Sold 95 percent of the 67-68 stuff. I still have a lot of parts and pieces for 71-72 Burbs and trucks.

Now that I finally have room to spread the parts out to see what I actually have left Ill be able to start moving that stuff down the road too.

Im down to two projects, the C30 and the Corvair. Im in no hurry to do either anymore. Ill just putz around with them when Im in the mood, or send them down the road too haha (ok probably not).

I dunno, I think turning 61 last month made me realize how silly it was to keep dragging more "good stuff" home, and just be happy with a couple of projects. Dragging things home though is a bit of an addiction for me, hopefully Im past it, been doing it since I was 15 though so????