The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Review Board > Vendor Reviews

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 03-11-2014, 08:25 PM   #1
bruin_d

Porterbuilt

Just a quick story for how awesome Nate is...

I had a question/potential issue with some of my front suspension parts. I have been fighting alignment problems for a little while. It appeared that the upper control arm mounts were bending over time. I shot a picture and sent him an email (on Sunday) just asking him if he was aware of anybody else running into the same problem and what suggestions he had. Within 30 minutes he had already replied to the email with a couple questions and said he hadn't seen that before. I answered his questions and immediately got an email back saying I was in luck because he was doing a run of front suspension parts next week and he would get some new mounts out to me. When I asked him how much I owed him he said nothing because Porterbuilt parts are warrantied for life against defects. Awesome customer service.

This wasn't my first experience like this with him either. Nate was ALWAYS available to answer all of my questions (I had quite a few...)while I was building my Suburban (personal cell phone, text, and email) and never left me hanging for even a few hours.

In the end...the guy gets it. He treats his customers like they're family. It is always a pleasure doing business with him and I will continue to recommend him to everyone I can.
bruin_d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 09:53 PM   #2
lolife99
67-72 parts collector,…

Re: Porterbuilt

That is GREAT customer service.
Which version of the dropmember do you have?
I assume you need the frame gussets?
Attached Images

Convert to disc brakes.
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=444823
lolife99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 11:04 PM   #3
bruin_d

Re: Porterbuilt

No, I have the gussets. My dropmember is one of the first ones. For whatever reason the upper control arm mount has just been slowly bending on both sides and I need to keep putting shims in. I asked Nate if he thought it was because I have a big block and it's in a Suburban so maybe it's because of the extra weight but he said no.
Attached Images

bruin_d is offline   Reply With Quote