The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Review Board > Member Dealings

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2009, 04:33 PM   #26
N2TRUX
Happy to be here

Re: What should I do- who else emailed w/ Jeremy Weaver about his rolling chassis?

More deals with Vegaschevy- LINK

Articles-

"Jake" the 84 to 74 crewcab

"Elwood" the77_Remix

85 GMC Sierra "Scarlett"

"Refining Sierra"
Old 07-07-2009, 08:27 AM   #27
big_al_71

Re: What should I do- who else emailed w/ Jeremy Weaver about his rolling chassis?

people have issues!!!!

Sylvester's build thread >>>http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...ht=big+rebuild
Old 07-07-2009, 09:00 AM   #28
dammitmitchell
the pollock

has the rims for sale before he even recieded the chassis..
that's like buy ing on credit you dont have...
lame..

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=343538
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=386042
Old 07-07-2009, 09:14 AM   #29
my67chevytruck
Under Construction

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_al_71 View Post
people have issues!!!!
I agree, I hope all gets straigtened out.

subscribe to the board here: http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/payments.php

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=157669
FAQ how to's

1956 Chevy Apache
1967 C10 SWB FleetSide (under construction)
1969 K10 SWB FleetSide (Future Build)
1972 C10 SWB Stepside (Future Build)

56 chevy truck :
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2955823/1

67 truck build:

http://www.67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=281357/1

69 k10:
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=389470
Old 07-07-2009, 09:47 PM   #30
weav1

yeah remember when u were 16-17 and got ur first credit card see how far they will let u go then start paying o this guy aint paying back wtf i say kick him off board

Last edited by weav1; 07-07-2009 at 09:47 PM.
Old 07-07-2009, 10:07 PM   #31
Liz
Catchy title goes here..

pretty much if you sell something that isnt yours, its an instant ban. We are still gathering info from the involved parties
Old 07-08-2009, 12:55 AM   #32
KevsClassics
TILT COLUMN GURU

Wow reading this is like watching our own 67-72Chevytrucks.com soap opera. Very Interesting.

64 Impala SS Conv

72 Blazer 2wd

75 Jimmy 2wd

63 Belair wagon

02 Silverado ext cab. DD

RIP EL JAY
Old 07-08-2009, 01:05 AM   #33
vegaschevy
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liz View Post
pretty much if you sell something that isnt yours, its an instant ban. We are still gathering info from the involved parties
I have UPS proof that these wheels were mine. As money orders were sent. Im still waiting for my title to my frame from Weaver as he completely sold this chassis as perfect condition and a nice frame off restoration. I have dozens of emails of him telling me how perfect the frame was and how the frame was bent a little but not that the entire front end was cut off and rewelded back on with parts from another truck.

I have dozens of emails demanding a resolution and Jeremy simply stated he would report the frame stolen. And you want to call me shady? as it is now you sold me a TITLED frame which I have no title too and on a public forum you said you sold me the titled frame and sold the vintag and title to someone else.
Just an FYI to Liz i have contacted plainfield, In detecticves and have also contacted the township authorities on the Plainfield PDs detectives requests. I also have calls in to Hendricks county about this situation as well.

liz, I also emailed you regarding this on Friday before leaving for vacation for the holidays. I never heard anything back. I needed the original posting of the chassis that Weav1 posted. I do not know if you can turn it into a PDF, a page with an offline link I can give authorities or whatever. They said either one would be fine.
Old 07-08-2009, 06:21 AM   #34
weav1

If you buy something on line and dont pay for it then it is the same as stealing as i too have been in contact with the police and just for your info you need to read the emails you dont have what you think also it is against the law to remove a vin tag you knew i was in a spot and did not pay the amount that was agreed on it was not up for review after you got the frame the deal was done and yes you are shady and i did not report it stolen only because i sold the rest the stuff and made up the difference i can still report it if you would like as i to have the emails where you agreed to pay 3k and you only have proof of 2500 cause thats all you sent
Old 07-08-2009, 09:01 AM   #35
vegaschevy
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by weav1 View Post
If you buy something on line and dont pay for it then it is the same as stealing as i too have been in contact with the police and just for your info you need to read the emails you dont have what you think also it is against the law to remove a vin tag you knew i was in a spot and did not pay the amount that was agreed on it was not up for review after you got the frame the deal was done and yes you are shady and i did not report it stolen only because i sold the rest the stuff and made up the difference i can still report it if you would like as i to have the emails where you agreed to pay 3k and you only have proof of 2500 cause thats all you sent
JeremI quit showing how ignorant and stupid you might be.

First off you can contact the police and anyone else you want to in Vegas. Anyone with any intelligence at all will tell you that the first thing they tell you is that it is not stealing, you provided me with the merchandise. They will tell you that that this is a civil matter and there is nothing they can do. They will then tell you that selling the title to the frame i bought will land you in trouble. maybe you should keep your mouth shut.

I dont have what I think in emails? Should I scan our emails in to PDFs for everyone on the board to see?
Who cares about removing a vintag! I was suppose to get an ENTIRE cab, but cause the shipper was so fast you said you had no time to do it, NO BIG DEAL. I called the Nevada DMV and a titled frame was just as good as a complete truck. Want me to scan those emails into PDFs as well? THe dates all correspond to the dates we emailed about the shipping company showing up faster and you cannot put a cab on it in time.
BUt selling cab WITH the title to my frame IS AGAINST the law! I hope to hell you contact the authorities around here. It will make the case that much easier. Heck, you might even make the worlds stupid criminals trying to get a case against someone whom you sold a titled frame to then sold the title to someone else.
When 90% of what I am buying is a CHASSIS the condition of the CHASSIS is VERY important. WHen you have admitted on here not to have mentioned the frame being welded on with OTHER pieces That is a HUGE problem. Im not after a SEMA frame, but a complete frame that was not welded on with other frame front ends, a non broken body mount would be a GREAT place to start on mentioning when someone is shipping you a money order 2000 miles away and trusting a guy to fill him in on ALL the info.
Did not contact you? When you emailed me every 5 minutes wondering if I got it yet and I did not reply to every one as the driver was originally suppose to be here on a SUnday and did not show up till Thursday as he had to take his mandatory break as he was out of hours and got in trouble or something. I emailed you back the day i got it and when I looked it over I emailed you again, Once again do I need to scan these emails too?

SO JeremI Weaver, what are you going to do? You sold me a titled frame and have said you no longer have the title anymore.
Old 07-08-2009, 12:11 PM   #36
big_al_71

Boy am I glad I am not in either one of you two's shoes. I know that there are three sides to every story, but for what it's worth I WOULD NOT spend any amount of money without seeing the frame in person first. Someone's opinion of perfect,great,nice or awesome are totally different from another persons.

Sylvester's build thread >>>http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...ht=big+rebuild
Old 07-08-2009, 01:49 PM   #37
killer71

i have a question. Did the seller receive the complete agreed price for the the chassis prior to the chassis being shipped???
Old 07-08-2009, 03:41 PM   #38
Liz
Catchy title goes here..

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegaschevy View Post
Just an FYI to Liz i have contacted plainfield, In detecticves and have also contacted the township authorities on the Plainfield PDs detectives requests. I also have calls in to Hendricks county about this situation as well.

liz, I also emailed you regarding this on Friday before leaving for vacation for the holidays. I never heard anything back. I needed the original posting of the chassis that Weav1 posted. I do not know if you can turn it into a PDF, a page with an offline link I can give authorities or whatever. They said either one would be fine.
What email address did you send to, as I have zero emails from you on my email or the accounts mail.

Also, the original post was in the classified system. It was deleted by the user, so it is gone. Had it been in the forums (parts forums) as I assumed being it was not a truck for sale.. it would had been soft deleted and still accessible. The classified section (trucks for sale) is a completely different software and does not retain the posts when deleted.

And as a FYI, if the police are involved and need something. It would need to go through the forum owner, not admins.
Old 07-08-2009, 03:51 PM   #39
Josh
He's got mean nasty FANGS!

As the police etc. are now involved this thread is past the sites involvement and is being closed.
1969 C-10
1967 C-10 Panel
josh@67-72chevytrucks.com
Closed Thread