The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1973-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-09-2011, 12:40 AM   #1
gearheads78

Parting out 1978 Silverado BIG10 1/2 ton LWB

Hello all I picked up a rough 454 truck to steal the motor out for another project and need to get rid of what I can before I take it to the scales.

Truck was a complete running driving truck until less than a week ago. The rh fender, hood, bed, and doors all had rust. The cab and frame look good. I already sold rear glass, wheels, main dash harness (still have all the power window stuff) grill, headlight bezels, and gauges.

I have nice lh fender, 12 bolt, good working short tail TH400, dual tanks, disc brakes and suspension, dual mirrors, 454 exhaust manifolds, truck 454 pan complete working power windows and locks and most anything else you see. I can cut anything or ship anything you are willing to pay for. I am new here but use the same username everywhere including 9 years of bay with perfect feedback. You can call nights and week end but only text during the day or PM me here and I will check that night.

Richard cell 214 seven nine three OO29

Last edited by gearheads78; 08-11-2011 at 09:56 PM.
gearheads78 is offline   Reply With Quote