The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 04-09-2003, 09:38 PM   #1
Class of 69

Thanks to members

I see many other thank you's on here tonight for ethical business practices, and helpfull information from board members. I got back to Stillwater MN at 10:05 PM Tuesday night , after a whirlwind 1600 miles in 43 hours. I went to GMCPaul's in IN on Monday afternoon. Paul, and his assistant Les, are very nice guy's to talk with in person, and Paul has been very helpful in answering my MANY questions over the last few months. Then on to the KC,MO area, and Joe'sjunk. I was a bit surprised to find Joe to be much younger than me, since he knows sooooooo much more than I do about these trucks. That guy has more clean original parts than I knew existed!! Very friendly, knowledgable, and helpfull. Thanks, Joe....you sure you won't sell me that Aqua box??? Final stop on Tuesday afternoon was Meridan KS to meet Teeitup. Damn!!! it was so cold in the wind, that I didn't get much time to talk to Randy, but he was at work anyway. It was fun to meet all the guy's. I also need to mention HotRod929. I bought a part from him that he shipped to me as promised. I also have parts comeing from 67sss out in Wash State. All these guy's are great to do business with, and I recommend them to anyone. However, I did pay for a part from Rayville Body that I've never recieved, nor do I get a responce to my inquieries as to it's where abouts. I'll keep the board posted on this one. This is a super site for parts, and help, and I'm very glad I stumbled upon it. Thanks again to all the guy's
Old 04-09-2003, 09:44 PM   #2
teeitup
Just like to part out trucks!!

Hey Mitch, Great to meet you too! I got that rear window out and it has good chrome on it. Do you need the front chrome too? I can send it with Bruce and you can figure a way to get it. Thanks Randy
1958 Cameo (one of 1405 built, it was my dads)
2020 chevy Apex 4x4 crew cab
1969 Z28 with the 302
1980 chevy swb 4x4
1964 chevell Malibu SS
1976 K20, sold new originally out of my dads chevy dealership

Members that I've met, over 200 probably closer to 300 in the 12 years I've been on this site, everyone I met "It was a pleasure"
teeitup is offline   Reply With Quote