The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 10-06-2003, 11:39 PM   #1
ts71281

Thumbs up Come buy all my parts!!! (Located in MN)

Hey Gang,

I just finished restoring my 70 pickup and I need a place to store it for the winter. The problem is I have too many parts and no place to park my truck. To the best of my knowledge the parts I have to sell are.

1 Left door
1 Right door
1 front bumper (no dents, needs paint)
misc chrome pieces
Saddle colored visors
1 instrument cluster with no tach or vacuum guage. All other guages are there and faded.

I'll have to run out there tomorrow to take full inventory. I want it all gone by the end of this month. Paul72, don't worry I still have your saddle steering wheel that you were interested in. If you don't want it I'll offer it to another board member. I have to come up to Sauk Rapids first and show it to you hopefully this upcoming weekend. Had to use it until I got my black one in the mail . Sorry, I don't ship. Would rather someone just come and grab the parts. Paul72, maybe you're interested in the parts?

Joe Hirdler
ts71281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2003, 11:51 PM   #2
too much stuff
Roadtrip!

doors

What shape are the doors in? How much $ ? I have a buddy in st. cloud that could check them out for me. Let me know what else you come up with for parts. Thanks Eric
too much stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2003, 09:42 AM   #3
ts71281

Hi Eric,

I am at work now and didn't have time to go check the garage yet. I won't be off work until 5 tonight but here's what I know about the doors. Here's as honest as I can be. They're not rust free but they're not bad either. They came off my 70 and it's an AZ truck. On the pass door where the outer door skin wraps around the door frame on the bottom there's about 4 inches of pinholes. Now with some careful work I know these could be cleaned up real nice but for my project I didn't feel like playing with it and just got some rust free doors. The drivers side door is the same but goes for about 6-8 inches worth of the pinholes. Now the pinholes haven't penetrated through the outer doorskin but I think a whack with a hammer and punch and it'd go through the doorframe and through the outer doorskin. The rest of the doors are perfect. No cracks around the hinge areas or anything. I'm home mon-fri after 5 so if your buddy is in the area have him swing on by. Thanks.

Joe Hirdler
ts71281 is offline   Reply With Quote