The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-21-2015, 02:30 PM   #12
Ekliptix

Re: My First C10 (72' fleetside) - 2,100mi drive home - Photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainH2O View Post
Wow very nice truck! thought I would look you up since I saw all your pictures from the the C10 meet up hopefully will meet you at the next meet up!
Thanks! For sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike C View Post
Great adventure! That's how to bond with a new truck. Great truck too for that matter.

Will look awesome dropped. But please, no 20's.... Get some 17's or 18's with some sidewall. The truck and I thank you!

Look forward to more pics of this truck in the future.
Thanks. I'm rocking the stock rallys for now. If I change rims, they'll be 18's with a tall sidewall. I've lowered it now. Photos below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cigar- View Post
I know it's a year and a half down the road but....

....NICE truck!! I know what it's like on that road and the drive can be great....or boring. Either way you must have fun since you were driving your new truck, which is a beauty. I hope you're enjoying it often.
Thanks. I am having a lot of fun adding my own small touches (seat cover, lowering) and basically driving it as much as I can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by no1udknow View Post
What a great way to enjoy your truck. I love seeing people drive their trucks rather than treating them like trailer queens. Kudos, and beautiful truck.
Thanks. I don't mind using it as a truck where I can (without scratching the paint), carrying my mtn bike, a home depot run, etc. Way more fun to drive then just look at.

Ekliptix is offline   Reply With Quote