The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-14-2015, 09:27 AM   #1
jasonvw

C10 Heater Delete plate reproductions for sale

This is the accessory the whole C10 world has been waiting for! They are finally here. These are a Dead Air Garage exclusive, you can only get one of these new reproduction heater delete plates right here! I started off with a mint original Chevy factory heater delete plate. It was factory perfect in every way including the proper textured paint color and finish. That part become the model for having these new parts made. These are hand laid fiberglass done by a world renowned plastics company. These were not done by some glass guy in his garage, these are professional quality parts. Exact to the original in every way. Every line is crisp, straight and strong just like the original part! Laid side by side, you absolutely can not tell the difference. Even the finish is the proper black color with textured finish! See for yourself, my second photo shows the original and the reproduction, can you tell them apart? Left is original, Right is my repro. These fit all 67-72 C10, C20, K5 blazer, suburban, etc. Guys that are bagging their trucks and have to eliminate the heater but want to keep the firewall looking original, this is exactly what you need. A factory Chevy Accessory that was made just for that job. Originals are just not out there, and when they pop up, they bring upwards of $600 regardless of condition. I have these reproductions in stock with more coming weekly. The wait is finally over! Grab one of the rarest accessories chevy ever made for the C10 right now! Proudly made right here in the USA!!

Pricing is $230 shipped Priority in the US. I take Paypal at jasonvw1@gmail.com

Name:  rsz_img_7243.jpg
Views: 7466
Size:  34.2 KB

Original on Left, Repro on Right

Name:  rsz_img_7239.jpg
Views: 7367
Size:  29.9 KB

Name:  rsz_1img_7236.jpg
Views: 8210
Size:  34.4 KB
Name:  rsz_img_7241.jpg