The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1947 - 1959 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-15-2017, 08:55 PM   #1
ChuckDriver
A320 Pilot/USAF Retired

My 57 Chevy #2 with PB Fab frame & RideTech Coilovers

Yep got another 57 Task Force truck! I've had my first one for 24 years now, so thought it was a good time for another. Actually bought it just to go on the first Porter Built Fabrications frame I picked up a couple of years back. I ended up with a second PB frame when Nate offered me a killer deal on a newer version. This left me with 2 frames. I thought about just selling the first version as a roller, but the more I thought about it I figured it would be more fun to build a complete truck. So after a few months looking for a good 55-59, I lucked out and found this very clean and straight 57 on the local Craigslist.

It was torn down 10 years ago and had been sitting in a garage. It came with a ton of parts, basically everything to build it minus the engine, trans and interior!

I'm pretty motivated to get this one running as soon as I came, with the plan to sell it then.

Hope you guys will follow along on the build and help me out with color selection and other build details. I'll try and post as much as possible for your viewing pleasure!

Attached Images

ChuckDriver is offline   Reply With Quote