The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1947 - 1959 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-12-2015, 06:39 PM   #1
Dan in Pasadena

Street Rodders Forever Car Show - Just A Few Pix...of Trucks...Mostly Like Mine!

Don't get too excited. Just a few pix.

My Truck is in paint right now so naturally I was looking at trucks like mine for ideas. And I onto saw one or two other trucks that caught my attention enough to take pictures:

Mine will be a lot like this except it may be a darker red, unless of course it's some other color entirely!

The rear. His simple bed rolls ends have me questioning my decision to leave mine open and use simple Mar-K polished aluminum caps. I like welded shut ends its just that EVERYONE does them...but then EVERYONE does red Task Force trucks too!

Did I mention everyone does red Task Force trucks? Ha ha, I don't care. I only get one truck and I like red, just haven't decide which red!

Can't see the bed rolls ends but I did like the backup light locations, I think. Maybe they're a little crowded but with smaller lights? No, I don't care for the bed roll ends with lights in them. They.re just not my thing

I think I transposed my pix as this is the '55's dash. I like the plain dash but I'm not sure if it's for me. I do like the AC vents in the kick panels to keep the dash uncluttered. I like his upholstery color and his polished pedals, yes there's a lot of billet on the truck but I'll admit I like shiny!

Dan's '55 Big Window "Build" - Well, Kinda!

Last edited by Dan in Pasadena; 09-12-2015 at 06:58 PM.
Dan in Pasadena is offline   Reply With Quote