The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Review Board > Vendor Reviews

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-06-2011, 05:45 PM   #1
GASWAGON
AMERICAN IRON ADDICT

Mar-k service???

This is a just a FYI to anyone thinking of buying from Mar-K. I purchased a complete side moulding kit for my 67 CST. I also bought the optional cab paint divider and upper tailgate moulding set. I recieved my parts and I must say they are packaged well. So like the rest of us, I opened up the package and began to check out the shiny new pieces. Everything was great except for the tail gate moulding. They incorrectly sent the one piece moulding for a truck without a handle. So I'm thinking no big deal, I'll call them up and return the part. WRONG!!!!! After spending $700 with them I was told I should just sell it, and order the correct parts. If I wanted to return this $50 dollar piece I would be charged 20% restocking fee, $8.95 administration fee, and be responsible for shipping it back. Also if they got it and it had even a little scratch, they would not issue a credit or return the part. They were kind enough to ask if I wanted to spend some more $ and buy what I ordered and paid for the first time. Sad thing is I predicted I was going to have a problem because the sales rep. was not really familiar with our trucks or there products. I couldn't care less about the $50 its just the attitude they had. I really can't believe they have such poor customer service. I guess it's just another learning lesson along the way, Stay way away from Mar-K !!!!!!!
GASWAGON is offline   Reply With Quote