The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Review Board > Member Dealings

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-14-2008, 06:35 AM   #1
68 short step

For All Screwed By 72cstc5 (carlos)

as most know my 68 short step truck went to get painted. it was dropped off at shop A to get the job done, then unbeknowns to me it went to a diffrent shop (carlos took it there) cause he got fired from shop A. after 8 mounths of his lies of when hes gonna be finished with it, and numerious phone calls and emails (i got no answers from), i finally got ahold of him.. i streight-up asked him when he would have it done, he said April 12. he also said since i wasted my time driving 8 hours (1 way) driveing to him (the first time) he'd deliver it to me in tulsa.. welp he changed his story to meeting me half way in dallas, when i called to confirm the plans on WED april 9. i agreed to meet him in dallas to get the truck...i rented a trailer, drove 4hours one way to dallas, and asked my brother (who took off work) to go with me, we get out there and 12pm rolls around (the desinated pick-up time) and he doesnt show... i call his cell # and get no answer, i call his shop phone and get no answer, so i keep calling both of them for 45min streight till a girl answers and i ask if he was there. she said yes but hes with a customer, can he call you back?, i tell her tell him this is don and i wanna talk to him now. she does and he comes to the phone and starts yelling at me cause i told her to interupt his conversation.. i told him i drive 4hours to meet him and he doesnt even show, hes lied to me numerious times, ..... so bottom line is the day ended with me driveing over 600mi and over 130$ worth of gas, and me calling Houston PD and reporting my truck stollen....
TO ALL THAT HAVE BEEN SCREWED BY HIM, I WILL BE SUIEING HIM AND ILL BE WILLING TO FOOT THE BILL IF ANYONE WANTS TO JOIN ME IN A CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT...
68 short step is offline   Reply With Quote