The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > General Truck Forums > Suspension

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-04-2014, 05:04 PM   #8
KyleSeal

Re: Questions About This Bag Kit

Quote:
Originally Posted by aggie91 View Post
Kyle

There some questions that need a more detailed answer to be able to help you reach your goal. You said "(going for full slam -low budget-)", from that I assume you want to lay frame. If so, then your bed floor will need to be raised, the frame will need a step notch (countoured as Travis stated above), the front crossmember/lower control arms will hit the ground in front before the frame under the cab does...the list can go on from here all depending upon what you REALLY want in the end. Maybe you could do it in stages as the budget allows. Think it over and get back to us, we are always willing to help!

Give Travis a call and discuss with him, also, Boris at Street Machinery in Ohio is a good source and a board member here too. Both are good guys and good to work with.
So I know pancaking the crossmember 1-2 inches will help - how about those arms?

My Build Thread (1967 C10, lowered, EFI, daily truck): http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=830809
KyleSeal is offline   Reply With Quote