View Single Post
Old 01-09-2017, 09:15 AM   #4
Hart_Rod

Re: Complete carpet kits

Quote:
Originally Posted by 68c10airstream View Post
I remember in the late 70's (before the internet) I did some research and ACC (auto custom carpets) out of Anniston Alabama was the best and I believe supplied to the big three. I called them at the time for a molded carpet set for a 67 chevy II v8 4 speed no console wagon (very rare) and they were honest enough to tell me they didn't have a floor mold yet to make the carpet. Obviously some other vender had the contract at the time and never figured it out but got ACC to send carpet samples and I was impressed with color match and quality compared to my friend's gm cars at the time.
Thanks! I've used there rubber floor mats before and they are pretty good compared to some that I have seen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul mora View Post
Rob,
I usually go to Classic Industries for most parts. I live about a mile away so I don't pay for shipping. If you go to the website it is confusing cab does not include all the cargo. The cargo photos show the whole kit. If you need me to go there and look and inspect and could help you out text photos or get questions answered.

Paul
How did they wear and fit? I'll check their website. Thanks Paul.
Hart_Rod is offline   Reply With Quote