The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 99-06 GMT800 Chevy and GMC Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-16-2012, 12:22 AM   #11
Josh
He's got mean nasty FANGS!

Re: Going to look at a Tahoe. High miles-should I worry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slow Build View Post
You have to pay $150 before you buy the car to have the right to return it within 3 days, I didin't. And if you did return it you have to pay a $200 restocking fee. I'm not sure what rights I have at this point.

The guy did call me back and left a message on my cell and gave me the phone# to the place that supposedly did the fuel pump, but they were closed for the day by then. He says that the AC blew hot when they got it and he refilled the system about a month ago and it seemed to be fine. I'm thinking NOT.
As fast as it is leaking its gotta have a good sized leak. If its not leaking check the low pressure switch on the accumulator. You don't have to drop the tank all the way out of those to change the pump, just drop the rear half. You should be able to see tool marks on the strap bolts tho. If they take it back, start looking in TX for one, I bet you can fly out and drive one home with less miles for 7k easy.
1969 C-10
1967 C-10 Panel
josh@67-72chevytrucks.com
Josh is offline   Reply With Quote