The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-28-2007, 08:10 AM   #1
STP67-72

Project trucks in texas for sale

I have a 68 swb stepside body for sale. It was made out of 2 trucks and has 5 lug disc and 5 lug 373 rearend. The front end parts were new when it was put together by previous owner. It was one of three trucks i bought from the man. Has kick panel rust, needs 2 rockers and drivers door bottom a little weak. but repairable. Front clip is ok. Core support good, front fenders are useable and hood is ok. Grille is straight. but has a couple holes drilled in it for a grille guard. I have had several like this. I think it was a dealer add on. Stepside bed is nice and has no spare cutout on fender. Tailgate is nice. Setup for v-8 and automatic. I think cab is rust free all the way down to the kick panels. No glass in truck. Due to previous owners wife, with red a## ???? Comes with 2 xtra doors for parts. I have rear window. Non air cab and original radio hole. Uncut. I have pics. i will post as soon as i can.
I am asking $1400.00 obo

I also have a 1970 swb rolling project that has had the frame cut down from previous owner. I have a original frame that i will work with if interested. It is a nice original paint east texas truck that i have had stashed for about 4 years. I changed the rockers and cab corners and is 95% finished. Fleetside bed is rough. Front clip is ok. I want $1800.00 complete rig. I will sale cab and doors for $1200.00 I will have pics. up soon.
Both have clear texas titles. I will get more info. later.
68 Chevy swb fleet (Lola)
68 Chevy swb fleet
71 Chevy swb fleet ( future PB project)

97 crew cab power stroke
07 SS Trail blazer
STP67-72 is offline   Reply With Quote