The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 07+ Chevy and GMC Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-28-2017, 11:48 PM   #29
billnorman

Re: Are you guys as disappointed with 07 and up chevy trucks as i am?

Some minor issues on my 2007 new body style x-cab which I bought new. Uses a quart of oil every 1500 miles. Rear end whine. BUMP from the transmission sometimes at stops. Air condition inadequate when over 80 degrees. 3 of the 4 door speakers failed. Rust forming over rear wheel arches, Cunk in rear when changing speeds like broke motor or transmission mount. Paint so thin you can scratch it if you rub against it too hard. Body sheet metal thin on bed rails, if you lean on them you can dent them. Tire wear is too rapid. Door handles broken, drivers side window and door lock switches went out, now drivers door lock intermittent. No way to tell if the fan is on, no switch markers, have to feel for the detents. Drivers seat belt wearing excessively on one edge, down about 1/4". Passenger side back window now inop. A few other items I can't remember right now.
Dealer, JBA Chevrolet Glen Burnie Maryland, screwed me on the price, and would not fix anything I complained about. I'll never spend another dime on anything GM from GM.
billnorman is offline   Reply With Quote