The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > General Truck Forums > Suspension

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-21-2013, 04:17 PM   #1
belowme51

Thumbs up Check this out c10 addicts (MMW)

Hey guys,
Just wanted to share an experience I've had. Take the time to read this. I've been building a truck for some time now and had to make a change to my control arms due to tire/rim size, the control arms I had were perfectly fine for the application I had but I needed something else so the hunt began when I came across Michigan Metal Works. I spoke to Taylor there and he was always on top of responding to me and answering my questions which we all know does not happen much. This guy wanted my business, I could tell.
I have had my fair share of control arms and they are all about the same, they all could use some type of improvement or different components to make them better. MMW came up several times and the moment I seen their parts, how they were made and the quality and personal time involved with every piece I was impressed, plus they were not DOM like all the others there are flat plat super thick steel that you see in race trucks, some serious strength. To make it better the come with a Jeebus joint as the upper ball joint which gives you a ton of articulation which means less camber and less tire wear which saves us money in the long run. Plus the jeebus joints are super strong. I told Taylor what I was building and he knew exactly what I needed and they even make these to work with the awesome Porterbuilt Dropmember. They will powder coat any color and will even scout to match paint for the powdercoat to get you close as possible. The Jeebus joints are covered with a billet cover that will have their logo engraved or even you can ask to have something more personal like me as I wanted something special to include my wife with the build, and the hardware that is used as end caps for the bushings are also beautiful and well thought out.
At the end of the day Taylor and MMW are one of the best handmade control arm company I have ever done business with. They remind me of Nate at Porterbuilt with the care and the passion of taking care of each customers needs one car at a time, to me this means a lot. I just wanted to share my experience with MMW as they deserve it and if you are in the market for control arms or just about anything else like watts links, 4 link bars, custom spindles, and I'm sure more check these guys out please. MMW, Porterbuilt, and Accuair all paired up is going to give you nothing but the best as Taylor, Nate, Dave, Reno, and Derek have always been the best I have ever done business with. www.michiganmetalworks.com
or check out their facebook, don't forget to "like" their page but they have a ton of pictures, here are just a couple.
Thanks you again Taylor, You guys are incredible.
Attached Images

Last edited by N2TRUX; 03-22-2013 at 10:34 AM.
belowme51 is offline   Reply With Quote